Welcome to South Elm Street Baptist Church. We are so glad you are allowing your children to learn about Jesus with us. In order to keep a clean and safe environment for all children, please comply with the following health guidelines:
- FEVER: Child should be fever free for 24 hours without medication.
- VOMITING/DIARRHEA: Child should be episode free for 24 hours.
- SORE THROAT/COUGH: Child should not attend with croup or persistent coughing associated with respiratory infection
- PINK EYE: Attend only after 24 hours of antibiotics, no matting or drainage occurs, and the child is no long rubbing the eye.
- RASH: Children with an unexplained or contagious rash should not attend.
- LICE/OTHER INFESTATION: Children should not attend until after treatment, and all live lice and visible nits have been removed.